Fossanova (letras)...

Kurt Weill time
We still watch the sky in the clean open nights and squeeze our hearts with the end of time. Scare by the cold twinkle of the stars, we reach for the warmth of lover's arms. Our sorrow collapses in a silent desire we'll never sleep again becouse we're afraid to be tired, and the night is filled with fireworks and a million lights, there's wine in the bloodstream of their violent smiles. This night is the only cabaret and the doorkeeper's never there and we're never, never, going back so save your coins to the startrek. We'll be sailling at the crack of dawn, singing that first old song. This night is the only cabaret and the doorkeeper's never there and we're never, never, going back so save your coins to the startrek. All the eyes shine from their warm frontier and portrait the ilusion of being near, while solitude smashes down the human child and the drunkmen are whistling "lost in the Stars!" This night is the only cabaret and the doorkeeper's never there and we're never, never, going back so save your coins to the startrek. We'll be sailling at the crack of dawn, singing that first old song. This night is the only cabaret and the doorkeeper's never there and we're never, never, going back so save your coins to the startrek.

Wrong kind of blues
there's a cold, cold wind coming from the sea, from sunken dreams, from eternity. Now my window is open to clouded night, i can see the ghosts of the city lights. The ghost of love smoked my cigarretts and he burned the pillows of all empty beds. I've got this wrong kind blues, i've got this dark kind of blues: love and pain washed by the rain, me and you trapped in the blue, and this cold wind, and this cold wind. He showed me the pictures of what's bound to fade i recognized all the plans i had made. When he disappeared in the misty night he took all the perfumes of my early smiles. I've got this wrong kind blues, i've got this dark kind of blues: love and pain washed by the rain, me and you trapped in the blue, and this cold wind, and this cold wind.

Fossanova
There's always something i must do which keeps me anxious, thrills me blue, night and day. But, no tears for the falling angels, just samba with the power rangers and wait for the ballroom to explode (and i can hear it exploding, now!). So now will i love you girl when the night is growing in my heart? I whished i'd die and then be born: rebuilt with the master plans. Dr. Frankenstein, he knows: to be or not to be sastified with myself. A pair of white gloves in my empty hands, the shiny eyes of cocktail superman: you got the faking casanova! you got the faking casanova! You sent me neverending signs to speed on highways to your heart green lights on fire! But then you said: "you think you're some exoctic bird in the world? I wasn't born to be your the housekeeper of soul! Not Me!" So now will i love you girl when the night is growing in my heart? I whished i'd die and then be born: rebuilt with the master plans. Dr. Frankenstein, he knows : to be or not to be sastified with myself. A pair of white gloves in my empty hands, the shiny eyes of cocktail superman: you got the faking casanova! you got the faking casanova! For you specially!

Sunset Boulevard
A man was standing on the top of his head looking down at the ruins of love and welfare state, oh!,what amess to coWeb.Ptmplate! But then an angel turned the radio on and all contradictions were suddently gone with thie charming charming song. "there's a new McDonalds on Sunset Boulevard, we love Coca Cola and the gorgeous movie stars, double cheese and triple cream, it must be a dream" So, evertime he started using his mind the rain just fell and fell from the skies oh! Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? He said : "Oh darling! turn the radio on, we'll close our eyes and there'll be nothing wrong with this charming song "there's a new McDonalds on Sunset Boulevard, we love Coca Cola and the gorgeous movie stars, double cheese and triple cream, it must be a dream" Sometimes i wonder if i'll pay the price Sometimes i wonder if i'll pay the price "there's a new McDonalds on Sunset Boulevard, we love Coca Cola and the gorgeous movie stars, double cheese and triple cream, it must be a dream, wake me up to pay the bill, oh! life is such a thrill! oh! life can be such a thrill! oh! life is such a thrill! oh! life is such a thrill!"

Strong Sex
She let you down and it's cold in the crownd. It rains on your midnight star and the moon just closed the bar. You ran towards the night when she called you home, felt so strong and young you could shoot down the sun! 'till she left you with an empty gun. A couple of drinks will keep you warm and you face the eyes of starngers as an old man with no gun to kill his anger. She hangs around, a million miles from the nest you had your chance but now the wind blows you fast so fast,'couse you ran towards the night when she called you home, felt so strong and young you could shoot down the sun! 'till she left you with an empty gun. Now she's shaking her dreams and you're shaking* your hands Now you wait for the stars** while she crosses the land. You ask : "Can i stay?" And She Said: "darling there's no way! You're simple not here, You're simple not here!" You're simple not here! You're simple not here! Can i stay? You're simple not here! You're simple not here! Can i stay? now, You messed up with the wrong toy, boy! You messed up with the hightest messe! You messed up with the moon, boy! Yes, you messed up with the wrong sex! You messes up with the strong sex!

Lonely Gigolo
There's a hole in you hand where people can get in and if it's closed there'll be no one in. Only the thin confused man, silent companion, with no eyes and no hands. The confused man grabbed a taxi to the amusement park and he saw the carousels and sugar mountains, flashing lights with smiley eyes. He saw a girl he thougt was genteleness itself and dreamed about a sweet lifetime, for a second, from a distance. lonely lonely lonely lonely gigolo lonely lonely lonely lonely gigolo lonely lonely lonely lonely gigolo lonely lonely lonely lonely gigolo But he didn't make poems, nor sing in the rain, no joyful trip to Paris on The Romantic Train. There were closets in his heart for these unfulfilled dreams and they were kept closed in the dark for life not to bother him. He was no sad poet, he just didn't know were to go, drawing broken hearts in the stars like a lonely gigolo. He was no sad poet, he just didn't know were to go, drawing broken hearts in the stars like a lonely gigolo. lonely lonely lonely lonely gigolo lonely lonely lonely lonely gigolo lonely lonely lonely lonely gigolo lonely lonely lonely lonely gigolo Well, but, the lonely gigolo said to himself "I still fot my sweet lifetime!". And he sings along the road: "I've got my sweet, sweet lifetime. I've got my sweet, sweet lifetime. I've got my sweet, sweet lifetime. and it's mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine I've got my sweet, sweet lifetime. I've got my sweet, sweet lifetime. I've got my sweet, sweet lifetime. and it's mine mine mine mine It's all my sweet, my sweet lifetime It's all my sweet, my sweet lifetime It's all my sweet, And it's mine! All Mine!!!"

Scorpions in love
Ai amore, amore, amore perqe, amore, amore, amore, amore. Baby i'm sorry but i've got to go. Maybe i'll write you: i'll probabily won't. You brought such misery into my life: you're lucky i don't carry a knife. You put poison in my soup, you put devils in my dreams, hide your snakes in all my sockets, raised your spiders in my pockets, and you brought home for my birthday a venerial disease: give me love give me love, OH! Please?! Please?! You said "Baby let's get merried!" You said "Baby let's get lost!" I said "Honey, I don't mean maybe!" You said "Maybe, maybe, maybe Perhaps! i don't know? can it be? is it so?" Well, nevermind, i've got to go. Amore, amore perqe Amore, amore perqe perqe perqe amore amore amore amore Baby i love you but i've got to go. Maybe i'll miss you : i don't think so! Maybe i'm lucky to be alive! Oh, what a stupid thing to remind! You put poison in my soup, you put devils in my dreams, hide your snakes in all my sockets, raised your spiders in my pockets, and you brought home for my birthday a venerial disease: give me love give me love, OH! Please?! You said "Baby let's get merried!" You said "Baby let's get lost!" I said "Honey! I don't mean maybe!" You said "Maybe, maybe, maybe Perhaps! i don't know? can it be? is it so?" Well, nevermind, i've got to go. If you think of what i'm thinking and i think you're thinking of what did happen to out precious dreams. Well: the dreams were not enough! Looking back, now that i'm sober, this conclusion's not absurd: baby, we were scorpions in love! we were scorpions in love! scorpions in love! itchy itchy bitchy bitchy itchy itchy bitchy bitchy honey, we were scorpions in love baby, i'm dieing. Honey, you know i can't miss your sugar poison, and all your tender lies, but your love you know, you know your love caused such a bleed and there is something, someting i'll try not to meet.

Living Room
In the living room, so bright around the gossip and the cheerful glasses of wine, there were old ladies in satin scarves, old gentleman in tweed jackets and club ties. "It's a fine Sunday!" said the lady, timidly. "How about playing some cards?" and everybody just agreed. "That's lovely hair, you've got there!" said the bold man to the white hairy one, "my husband always had it beautiful!" then she drawn the cards and passed them. "it's a great loss!" said the bold man, and the widow nearly droped a tear, but as tv joyfully screamed, he turned to the womem that was near and said : "bring me the wine, my dear!" bring me some wine, my dear! bring me some wine, my dear! bring me the wine, my dear! And turn the television on.

Sign of crimes
Hey, litle sis' : well, you do what what you please! I'm not you kind of guy, anyway. Been digging her for simple pleasures, chasing blue birds in the rain. I'm glad i'me foolish today. Hey, litle sis', excuse me please but take your fingernails out of my litle heart : don't you know you're dangerous? Your ambitions are outrageous : you want to be the president's wife. A man commited a crime, he felt in love with is mind, he felt in love with is mind. A man commited a crime, he felt in love with is mind, he felt in love with is mind. Hey, mister mind you set me blind : i'm just a middle-class-deamer-with-dizzy-shoes. Don't you be sarcastic, playing games with death and acid, dissecating litle birds to find the Truth! A man commited a crime, he felt in love with is mind, he felt in love with is mind. A man commited a crime, he felt in love with is mind, he felt in love with is mind. Hey, litle joe where do you blow? This city's getting smaller everyday. Are you feeling cold and empty, are your dreams like drying flowers, will hide inside your plastic superman? Hey, little joe! Don't let me go! Can't you see the heroes all blown away? We'll share a glimps of starlight and your smile will be my fortune, I'm glad I'm rather foolish today!

Emotion & Style
Shame! Always the same old stupid game! And we change : haa haa! It's just the butterfly's Revenge! There goes my life, i can't control, seize thru the garbage with eyes of gold. Afraid to lose, afraid to win, afraid to breack the smallest dream. Wasting our freedom in the skin of the ligth, pointless with emotion&style, Sometimes i wish there was a crack in the sky and i'd be dying with emotion&style: for how can a man deal with is pain without a plan! Cry : when you get anxious and unkind! and Smile : you'll cleanse the world just for a while! Will i ever choose what's right or wrong? Because everyday is a different song! I got to listen carefully, find that water melody. Wasting our freedom in the skin of the ligth, pointless with emotion&style, Sometimes i wish there was a crack in the sky and i'd be dying with emotion&style: for how can a man deal with is pain without a friend! so kiss meeeee So hit me, make stronger, kiss me make sweeter; please don't let me fall out of time. You can make me human; you can make me better; you can be my emotion&style. So hit me, make stronger, kiss me make sweeter; please don't let me fall out of time. You can make me human; you can make me better; you can be my emotion&style. you can be my emotion&style.

Derengé
If there's no love inside there'll be no love outside, i've told her. We walked thru the middlelands, hand in hand we had no plans. Smiling like dreamers, some sirens screamed and we started singing : il faut que je t'aime et c'est que je veux faire pour sauver na tendresse et le bleu de la mér. There is no freedom, saturday night, there's only freedom yesterday. Let's dance arround the graveyards of delight. Smiling like dreamers, some sirens screamed and we started singing : il faut que je crois a n'importe quoi, reveiller enchanté et pleurer quelques soirs! Jungle life is quite absurd if you haven't got a bride! Facing storms and rattlesnakes and bad dreams late at night : i need to fool myself again! There is no rest for us, no sleep, no trust, theres is no shoulder in the tide. We smoke and drink, die of a stroke, we went to the Shrink, we're living.. living like the steamers, some sirens screamed and we started singing: nous sommes derangé toujours par der mirages, mais ça fait réver plus, et ça donne du courage! nous sommes derangé toujours par der mirages, mais ça fait réver plus, et ça donne du courage! Jungle life is quit absurd if you haven't got a knife! Facing storms and rattlesnakes and bad dreams late at night : i need to fool myself again!

The night will never care
Dream my love, dream. I'll hold you in my strings, blow you the cleanest winds for you to fly. Ding, dong, time's a song and i will sing you all along: a shelter of glass in the clouds, a Matisse instead of a ground. You've seen it now, my love: World War is the heart. All angels from above they fell on the wrong star. Dream on, litle one, we'll rent a flat next to the sun. All for the night, the night will never care, growing in the underwear. underwear All for the days, the days will call your name, thru the magic rain. I'll send you stars to warm you in the heart, and i'll chase away the pain: i'll kill the night, the night will never die, but i'll try just the same. Light up the universe for you to dance and play! God will not pay the rent - people are not that kind - we'll share a little tent, one smile and a double bike. Ring, ring, so urgent dream: some man are cracking in. All for the night, the night will never care, growing in the underwear. All for the days, the days will call your name, thru the magic rain. I'll send you stars to warm you in the heart, and i'll chase away the pain: i'll kill the night, the night will never die, but i'll try just the same. Light up the universe for you to dance and play!

Comments

Pudget said…
Finalmente encontrei a letra desta faixa, o meu mais sincero obrigado desde já! Está aqui feito um bom trabalho! Se quiseres saber a razão desta procura www.magistralkareljadivisa.blogspot.com

Popular Posts